Kino are looking to take on a full or part time senior web developer. We’re looking for someone experienced enough to lead a focused and skilled dev team, and make your mark on a dynamic and growing business.
The position is part or full time (negotiable), and will see you working on and overseeing a wide variety of projects from website builds through to VR demos and WebGL customisers. This is not a job where you’re expected to sit on a single project for 12 months.
Specifically we’re looking for someone with some or most of the following skills:
- PHP – thorough working knowledge with excellent OOP understanding
- WordPress – good experience of WordPress theme and plugin development
- RWD frameworks e.g. Bootstrap and/or Foundation
- HTML5/CSS3 – excellent working knowledge
- MySQL – be comfortable writing SQL queries – it won’t happen often but sometimes can be a life-saver
- Server admin – be comfortable with command-line, understand the basics of web hosting from a server admin perspective, have a decent knowledge of DNS
- Salary will be competitive and negotiable based on full or part time position.